View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 10:25 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Sannah, I want to compliment you. You are obviously very intelligent. And you seem to have a knack for pulling the truth out of words. When I was a boy, I once ran away from home. I wrote a note for my parents and left it on thier dresser in their bedroom, I left before dawn, and I was gone until well into the night. I had run away with a friend of mine, and his whole family (and he had a BIG one) started searching for him right away. But they didn't find us until after dark. After that, I decided to go home myself. The funny thing is that when I got there, I expected to either get in a lot of trouble, or have my parents all over me with hugs and relief. Instead I found out that they didn't even know I had run away. They had over-looked the note, and hadn't even missed me. LOL

As far as the loneliness goes, I'm not shy around other people at all. I can walk into a waiting room and end up talking to half the people there. But kind of like the other part, I am deathly afraid of offering any part of my inner self which I think might be rejected. So I'm not very good at finding intimacy at all.

I can tell you've thought a lot about this subject. You're answers are just too good for anything else. Isn't it a shame that we are all such prisoners to our surroundings during the most important years of our lives, those formative years?

Idealist
Idealist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote