View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDayMBB View Post
Today I pass along my wishes that al are of good health !!! I was wondering if anybody has had a class 2 (percocet) filled in different state than their own? I have been visiting a friend in florida and need a script filled... it would be of the same pharmacy chain !?!
Peace to all Mark~GOOBER~N~ERIC
Hi Mark,
I had my percocette filled at Walgreens in Fl. No problems. Forgot them the trip two years ago. Soak up some rays you lucky guy.

I miss everyone and keeping up. The emotional strain sometimes just take strenght from my heart to deal with life.

DeAnne's Birthday would have been yesterday and i had to clean out her home this week, No help physically from the family. Oh, when the TV fell on me husband picked me up, left the TV upside down in a heap.

I hate that I am not here as much, I have so much sadness, most days I stay up at night and sleep all day until I work.
My Katie has not been in school since Feb. Anexity, being bullied, so it is therapist, tutoing, now home schooled, I am on healthier days investagating for a Cyber school program. I do not think she will do middle school in Sept, maybe half days as the year goes on.

Need to change ehr therapist, my younger son with the heart problems and seizures is seeing a new doctor now, still no answer for the real bad full seizure s going on. Not working.....
My oldest son settled w/c, no ssdi info yet for his hearing. He has had shoudler surgery so tons of me watching grandson.

Then we are fighting a fraud against our homee equity, suing to take our home. Sold it to a second company unknow to us, paying the first company...
Even after we paid off the loan, they did not ever hold assignment to our loan but are now went after the assignment two weeks after our payoff saying we own them $10,000 in legal fees.
We are part of a class action suit against them for the fraud, but it is draining us.

Big warning about how homes are sto;e out from under you and you would never know it...that was us. But I founs out. They used a wrong address and town but our deed to try and gain title to our home.
Confusing, but I am unable to handle one more stress....

And miss my girl so very much......
O want to take Katie to Washington DC a few days.....just to get away there is a local bus trip to the smithstonian....
I am a mess, but I love you all here, and pray for everyone.
I read, wish I had more to give.
Just send a prayer for our family as I pray for you all. Sorry for typos, using the laptop, and sheding a few tears......
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
astern (05-10-2008), johannakat (05-12-2008), Jomar (05-10-2008), LinJane (05-10-2008), ThreeForOne (05-12-2008)