View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 05:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default What to do?

I've had a biopsy for celiac, the R-R is a cardiac test for autonomic function which was positive, I've had blood work for sogerans (sp), toxins, thyroid and just about everything you can test for with blood work.Also spinal MRI
I am looking for a new doctor because mine has way to many patients and also lectures around the country.So he is often unavailable and not very happy with me. Unfortunately almost all the neurologists in town work for/with him.
Two of my friends who are internist think that one year is very fast to have gone from little tingling in my feet to serious pain, disablitiy and symptoms everywhere. Apparently this usually takes a long time for most people who are not diabetic.
I have no idea about what is going to happen to me now and feel quite lost with this . Should I quit work and go traveling now if I still can do that? How bad is this going to get.
I am not satisfied that my doctor knows enough about this disorder. For example he did not know that trouble swallowing was a symptom.
It is just hard to comprehend that suddenly your nerves start dying and no one has a clue as to what's happening to you!
I really need advice on what to do next. Thanks
savannah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote