View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 10:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi will its been a bit since i have been on here but i have been so sore and depressed it is ridiculuos i still haven't heard from comp as to who will be my case worker for the appeals. I have gone out and gotten a letter from a Canadian transport doctor so that will help my case and i have given the letter from the company doctor to mine and she will also write a letter. Dr Bethune is suppose to be writing one as will. so i do believe i am covered that way now i have to start reading my file and start picking key things out to show my case. I am finely getting a desk and chair some time on Monday but who knows when the computer will show up. I am still going for message therapy it helps until i do something. OH i am going to get that nel i think it is called but the comp nurse said that they might not send me to a doctor because i live here and they are in Ontario so she said that they have every thing they need. I said i don't think so i haven't had one of those things done in a long time like way before the surgery so how can they tell how disable i am except for Bethune saying that i am considerably disabled and the type of work she will do in the future will have to be limited. He also said that they need to be realistic. So here i go again waiting some day this **** has to stop i just hope it doesn't drag on for another 3 or 4 years any way bye for now take care
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hairdresser (08-18-2008), Jomar (05-12-2008)