Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Default Today I ...

Want to say Hi to Barbarea and tell her how sorry I am she had a bad day the other day, I hope the wedding goes/went well and she does not spend days recovering it as we TOSers sometimes do...

To Trix I send my best wishes and a hope that she can find an attorney that can help her get through the quagmire of W/C to aplace where she can receive the proper care and get on the road to healing...

Patience dear one, I sympathize with what you must be feeling and going through, just be patient, because the stress that you are describing can wreak havoc on your body and recovery. Is their someone else who can lift the children for you? Do you have anyone working for you that can do that? Be mindful that any thing that HURTS as you are doing it can be a RE-INJURY... AS much as you can, avoid doing anything that hurts!! Even physio. exams and p.t.!!

I had inappropriate P.T. at the beginning that worsened my injury!!
Dr.Ellis and Peter Edglow say NOTHING should cause pain!! Good luck ... and God Bless...

Hello to Jo55, and wishes for a good day.... I am grateful you are here to help us all on this forum...

Mark... SOOO SORRY TO READ YOUR STORY!!! It is very similar to mine!!! All I can say is Hang tough !! You have done nothing wrong !! You deserve PROPER CARE!!! I refused to let them push me away and demanded tests I new would diagnose my condition once and for all. W/C denied my requests for tests and my Private Insurace paid for them on a GREEN LEIN and gave me positive results for Bilateral TOS. A conclusive test that I am aware of is a specialized MRI/MRA of the brachial plexus area.

I don't know the rest of your circumstances Mark, I just hope and pray you can find a way to have this test peformed. Maybe Tam can help or has she suggested anything??? I will keep you and your wife in my prayers...

Which reminds me, the only thing they can ask your wife not to participate in is a pysch. eval. she can be present, take notes and audio tape EVERYTHING else you go for...AND SHE SHOULD!!!! You need a witness because these Quacks are the enemy!! They don't want to pay for your help!! They want to save money at your expense!!

Unfortunately you really have to FIGHT TO GET HELP!! The last thing you want to do when you are in as much pain as we experience!! So again, hang tough and don't take their attitudws and actions personally. WE know you are a honest man!! Who cares what they think!!

I wish I could write more today to others but I can't sit any longer, my arms feel like they will fall off...

But wishes are extended for a wonderful weekend (under the circumstances, as horrible as they might be) to all...

Hugs and Hugs,
G~