View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi Everyone

I'm a mother of 6 & I'm able to stay home & be a full time mom(which is huge all in of itself).After my daughter's death,I recognized that although memories are everywhere,the lessons learned are treasured. Along the way, I have experienced many situations with a wide range of results. Some I'm not proud of and some where the best decisions in the universe. One of these wonderful things is that I met and bonded with the man that completes me as well as compliments me. It is a great feeling when you stumble across the man of your childhood dreams and see that they really exsist.
Now to the not so fun stuff, I have had migraines all of my life, and have tried many medications and combinations including alternative medicine. The migraines now have me on complete disablity, but my spirits couldn't be higher. I have all the faith in my body and my will to have me living a very long time!
My heart goes out to all that suffer from any type of headaches. They are the hardest to function with and only the strong survive, so heres to all of you!!

Denise
dkcw1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tovaxin_lab_rat (05-17-2008)