View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 05:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy TOS--At least We Finally Know What it Is

Hello everybody. I am so happy to find this forum. I need pain help. After fears that I was having a heart attack, precurser to a stroke, etc--looks like I have TOS. Now what test should I have to actually view how bad this damage is???

I have carpal tunnel, additionally, in both hands; but it did not appear serious enough to be causing all the pain I am suffering in my left hand, forearm, upper arm, shoulder and slightly in my neck.

My Dr. prescribed Plavix, and the improvement was instantaneous--but, I don't know if it is a good thing. I have never felt this sort of pain, (and I don't want people to think I am a cry-baby)---but, darned it, the pain has been severe enough to make me cry for nearly two months now. In retrospect, I can see all the minor (well, NOW, I can call them minor) pains that have lead up to this for many years.

My last visit with my Doc, I asked him if I could PLEASE, leave my arm with him and go home without it. I am right handed, I will get along fine without this useless painful left arm.

Thanks to all of you for being here. I look forward to gaining lots of knowledge and friendship.
Ladywolfe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote