View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 08:13 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Melina ...dare i ask how your birthday was?? I sent you a birthday wish on a thread below this one
and I can say boy that stinks !!! to hear of your options . you are in a boat like mine and doodlebugs and a few others here any surgery will just leave more permante serious dammage. have you asked about neuro stimulation? I have been seeing and hearing it being offered a tiny tiny bit more in certain cases. I am not sure if you would be good for that type of thing yet but you could ask about it. I have a neuro stimulator and I just met a man in the same town I live in that just had one implanted for his face pain and t.n. and also was so lucky and greatly suprised to hear from an old pal that had one implanted shortly after me She is doing well and for that I am swimming in thanks to God and in happiness over the good news.
I know you will probly be on the med after med "wheel" for now and i hope the wheel spins right to a med or combo that helps you tremendously.
Hang in there and buckle your seat belt the meds wheel isnt fun but it is the only way to find any type of controll and relief from the "monster"
Always in our thoughts and prayers melina
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote