View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 11:02 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Cool

Aarcyn
That's hilarious about the bus stop! My friend's granddaughter went through a phase of not wanting to wear clothes at that age too. She was horrified when she looked out the front window and saw her granddaughter stark naked and playing happily. I guess you're one of those "free spirits" at heart too.

Melody
My husband was with two of his friends and he asked the question "Besides your wife (yeah, right), who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world?" My husband said Sophia Loren, one friend said Catherine Deneuve, his other friend said "I dunno - Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz?" LMAO!

Cheri - Geesh! I thought having to face a racoon was scary!

I almost married the guy who invented pre-packaged salads (Fresh Express), and I helped him with his research. He was a food scientist, and we tried out different variations of salads. We'd put them in a zip-loc bag and suck out the air with his vacuum cleaner - or use our lungs and a straw. We made a lot of them, so everyone in the building got free salad. You'll never see a Fresh Express salad with mushrooms or tomatoes.

I couldn't do it, even though he offered me the world on a silver platter. I loved him, but not as a husband. I met my husband shortly after Jerry moved to California. I may be poor, but I married the right man.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (05-13-2008), GmaSue (03-03-2009), MelodyL (05-13-2008), Twinkletoes (05-13-2008)