View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
hehehehe...i felt the same way when i got my dyson years ago. i vaccum everyday. it's still my favorite toy...besides my power tools.
GUESS WHAT??? IT WORKS GREAT!!!!

Alan came home from the chiropractor/neurologist and took one look at the juicer and said "wow", Then I sat him down at the computer and made him watch a youtube clip on the juicer given by a guy who had psoriasis, was unhealthy, and thrives on juicing.

So we decided to put it to the test.

Now with the previous juicer, I had to chop up EVERYTHING, because the feeding tube was so small.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO THROW WHOLE APPLES, PEARS, ZUCCHINIS, INTO THIS THING???

Well, I do!!!! lol

I had a ball. The feeding thing is so huge, I dropped in a whole pear, a whole apple, and another apple, turned it on, and quick as lightening, it juiced them.

Then I added one whole zucchini (everthing was washed and clean before I did this).

Well, it was the most delicious drink I ever had. I only had a small glass. I want more green than fruit in my glass.

But this juicer produces 30% more juice and the pulp is dry.

Wow, what a difference?

If I had known how powerful the motor was, I would have replaced my old one a long time ago.

And it looks so regal up there on my counter.

So you can all call me THE JUICING FOOL!!!! lol

Tomorrow I am buying ginger. Cantelope and whatever I can get my juicy hands on.

A bit of ginger adds SOME ZING to the mix, they advise.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote