View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 07:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, I have done two Sleep Studies.

The first found I have lots of problems. LOTS. Then I went to the best Respiratory Hospital in the USA --- for ten straight years. They did a sleep study that verified I am a mess.

This most recent item is reinforcing I have life threatening respiratory problems.

If we do not solve them I will die. That is NOT being melodramatic, it is a simple fact in life....and death.

I will try to be careful, but I am home alone tonight. I will probably go watch TV in our bedroom, where the oxygen and Ventilator are ready. My Service Dog has saved me twice, I don't want to push it. She will curl up next to me and every time I look at her she is intently watching my face. Wonder why I love that little girl so much..... she is watching me as I type. When my wife gets home, she will take a long nap. Maybe both of us

My sleep study at the National Jewish Hospital was so strange the head of that department in the hospital called my doctor, asking for us to arrange an appointment with him to discuss it.
But our schedules did not allow it. yet.

I WAS REALLY HOPING SOME ONE........ANYONE .... MIGHT REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING TO UNCLE BILL OR THEIR BEST FRIEND IN COLLEGE...WHATEVER. Maybe someone will see it and it will "ring a bell". Thanks for taking a look at it, I really appreciate it. I was afraid to post that for about ten days. It sounds like I am drunk or something. BTW, I don't not drink alcoholic beverages and never have. I have NEVER smoked Pot,
taken Cocaine, or any illegal drug. Never smoked one cigarette.
But I have lung damage from second hand smoke. Go figure.