Thread: coolcats3
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 07:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry coolcats3

Hi I am a new member and I have epilepsy. I use to be on dilantin which caused Tonic clonic, now I am on keppra (1 Year) and have complex partial. My Physciatrist wants me to go off the keppra as it is causing Physciotic episodes. Also the seizures are not fully under control. I keep having images, or words or numbers that just pop into my head at any time, My physciatrist says its a form of seizure. Does anyone out there have these. It gets worse during menstrual time. I also have like auras but not seizures. I am depressed and have anxiety and at the moment I feel so helpless because I keep having thought that I better distance myself from my family as I feel like I am going to end up in a mental asylum, that just brings more tears to my eyes. I am 46. I was fine until they decided to increase the dosage of the keppra in december as they were hoping to control the seizures that I have with my eyes. My physciatrist wants me to go back on dillantin but when I have tonic clonic I cannot even use to phone because the memory goes and the coordination, and durinjg the day Partner is at work and kids are at school so I am at home alone. Thanks for listening and bye for now.
coolcats3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote