View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Do drugstore.com through ebates!!

Guys, I don't want to hijack either but I want to remind you about ebates -- you can save even more by signing up and then accessing things like drugstore.com THROUGH their site -- and it's real cash that comes in the form of a check I think this link might take you directly to the list of stores -- if it works, it's on the right -- scroll to see what stores they have and what you can save. For example, Amazon only takes coupons but drugstore.com is 6% cashback (and you can still use your "drugstore dollars" on top of this)! And, if you sign up through a referral, you get cash in your account immediately and so does the person who referred you. I had put my ebates link in my profile in an attempt to start a kind of ebates "train" so that someone could sign up through me and get the cash and then they could be the one to tag someone else, etc. so everyone can benefit (you only get cash right away if you join through a referral -- it gets credited when a first purchase is made). For example, I would then remove my link from my profile and the next person would put their link in their profile and so on. If anyone is interested, we should revive that thread. By the second month I had joined, I got a check in the mail for $25.00.

I'll duck out now -- back to your Amazon talk but I just had to post since I saw drugstore.com mentioned. Ebates is seriously great -- no catch.

Here's the link where you can see what they have -- to the right it says "select a store":

http://www.ebates.com/shopping/guide...ation_id=18452
Bearygood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote