View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 01:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default When does the "remitting" part of "RRMS" start?

So, I've been diagnosed for a little over a year, and I'm curious...when does the remitting part start?

Cause I'm getting tired of feeling like crap most of the time, only occasionally having days where there isnt some annoying symptom bugging me constantly.

I've had days where a symptom didnt bug me much, but it was there, lurking...just reminding me that I've got MS. No matter what it is, a vision thing, a numb area, or some electric shock shocking me when I move my head.

When the hell does the remitting begin!?

sorry, this rant is being brought on by a burning foot that feels like it's got a sock made of Ben-Gay and capsaicin cream slathered all over it...oh, and a vision weirdness (blurred area in the focal point of my vision) that is driving me absolutely bananas!!!

I bought new glasses last week, and while I know that they were definately screwed up by the eyeglass place (EyeMasters) I'm pretty sure part of the problem was being caused by the vision BS that's going on right now. (EyeMasters twice screwed up the lenses by taking the measurements of my eyes wrong and put the focal points somewhere near my nose instead of where they should be)

I get new glasses (bought at my eye doctor's office) tomorrow. At least I'll get a free exam if the new lenses and my right eye dont get along.

I would love the remitting part of this to start right now, and last for at least the next 40 or 50yrs (I'll be 39 in 12 days...so if I could have it remit for 50 yrs then I wont really care if I have a relapse when I'm 90)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote