View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 06:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Bobbi,

I just don't know as I don't have severe allergies. I CAN say that when the ON was at its worst painwise, my ears felt stuffed up. As a matter of fact I had to go through some hearing tests. And of course the eustachian tube is right there too. Anyway, I just don't have an answer just what the my PM said. That the nerves are so tight and congested in there they "crosstalk" to the auditory nerves. I know this doesn't help with the eustachian tube stuff. But it was affecting my ears/hearing or whatever. I always had some kind of ringing too. But I can definitely understand how you could FEEL it in the same areas. Glad to know too the doc is ordering a test and I hope someone can come along and give you a better answer. All I am really saying is that I simply felt stuffy in my ears when it was going on. And then of course you probably already heard my story a long time ago when I said a blocked tube blew one of my eardrums out. And I DID have a spring allergy going on at that time.

And also, I am glad to see they made a separate board for this. I don't know if people realize how incredibly painful ON is!
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (05-14-2008)