View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
No, no, silly, that's when you go to http://www.drugstore.com/!

Free shipping on orders of $25+ plus 5% off! They have great specials and a ton of other grocery stuff. Plus! They are part of the Worldperks mall, so if you go through their portal, you can also get frequent flier miles! (NWA & Delta are getting married, so pile 'em on).

PLUS! Call now! You can register for weekly deals and email-only specials!
I'm a drugstore.com shopper too! Yes, I do save by shopping there. I get my lotion from there as no one in town seems to have it - well at least those close by.

It is so dry here that sometimes you can actually feel the moisture being sucked from your skin. No joke. 8% humidity will do that to you. Nivea Nighttime Renewal is the best lotion I have found for extremely dry skin. So, I order it from drugstore.com.

I have not ordered anything from Amazon yet. A while ago a friend of mine with MS told me about how some of our local grocery stores deliver. She does this all the time as she lives on the far outskirts of town. There is a delivery charge which I am sure has gone up since the gas prices have gone up. So I did some checking in to other options - Amazon. Their prices were comparable if not cheaper than the stores.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote