Thread: life continues
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 02:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Rosebud..I feel the same way, and it involves 3 veteran members..They could get back in there as Keith says, and Im sure that would be a piece of cake and take all but 5 minutes time to accomplish, but as Harley said, this is about dignity and injustice..

So it seems everyone who I know of so far is ok with the idea of staying here, assuming that Dr John will accomodate us..and I have a feeling that he is probably going to do just that..Then the next task at hand is gathering up as much of the community as we can, and getting a feel for how the others feel about this, as I am not comfortable with making the decision for everyone..number one because its not fair..and number two because they might have me walk the plank.. ..A mutiny I tell ya!.. ..So I think the task at hand is for those of us who are here, to seek out the others somehow, and I guess posting links is a good a place as any to start..Waiting untill BT-1 is back up..if it ever is would be another..It would seem that more folks would have found their way over here, but it hasnt happened yet..I found this by doing a google search of Braintalk, and found the link to get me here

Another thing that has been on my mind is the fact that BT had "another" major and prolonged crash, that nobody thought would happen again so soon and even though we are here in a place where we have contact with some of our community..Things are very far from being back to normal..Not even close..This mess has scattered and broken up the community, and it will take some time to put humpty-dumpty back together again..

Thoughts and ideas welcomed