View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Darnit...I was hoping the remitting part meant that things would go away for a while...like before I started having the truly obvious MS stuff.

I do think I might be in a flare, or on the tail end of a flare. (the numb foot stuff, and some ON weirdness)

My right foot was totally numb for a month or more, and now it's not as numb, but it's burning and annoying, and feels like I've got Ben-Gay and capsaicin cream slathered all over it. It's annoying and I want all the numb and tingly crap to go away for awhile.

The vision stuff is annoying, but blurred vision isnt as bad as giant blind spots in the eyes, so it's easier to deal with sometimes, but when you have two or three things that constantly bug you, even if they're just residual symptoms, it seems to drive me nuts after awhile.

The only good thing about all this is that it's reminding me to keep stabbing myself with the needles (almost) every day.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote