View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 04:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This is one of those times when I read something but still don't quite get it....(cog fog I guess and it's happening more and more ) Please bear with me.

None of my sx's have gone away (except ON but I still get the blurry vision, judging distance and trouble seeing at night) I can't remember a day in the last year that I have not had some kind of weird numbness, vertigo, pain, pin pricks, etc. I have days where I don't feel any sx's but they never fail to leave completely.

There have been a few times when a sx or two will be worse than before but nothing so drastic that I feel the need to call the neuro. I went through a few weeks where I fell several times when trying to stand. A couple new sx's have popped up as well, but I don't want to go the steroid route, at least not for now.

I too don't like the labels placed on MS, you either have it or you don't (IMO) but was told I'm RRMS. The problem I have with understanding RRMS (MS in general I suppose) is the flares, and the "remmission". If I continuously have sx's am I still considered in remmission? If the "old" sx's get worse is that a flare? And if new ones show up does that mean it's advancing to a different stage?

I hope this isn't too confusing, it's just that I could never figure all this out and sometimes the explanations don't quite make sense to me. lol

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote