View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 06:13 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Global food

Does anyone know - or perhaps it's in the crier book lfac (you are now an acronym for lazy people...lol) recommended. I have a feeling that reading it could possibly give me a stroke.

Anyway question: just how much of our food supply comes from China andf or how long it has been coming? Maybe my activism goals have to be modified to a different level. Can all the college librarians out there try to get figures on what we eat - and where it specifically comes from? Does anyone know how to build a good database? Good info is just info if you don't move it to another level. All you need is a team.

There are people out there that can and will and should .......pay for it. We're at the place where there needs to be a 'function at the junction." You get the idea....ONline records and sharing ...transparency...give it away......you can't get every single food in the universe, but all data helps to see patterns.

ok i will stop now but i sense a good group of interested people and surely hope you continue in this thread with others moving in.

thanks my fellow parkinsonians, lol
what a lousy politician I would make, I would break out into instant dyskinesia if I tried to lie to a camera..the body language experts would just write me off as being "unreadable", with many signs of paranoia and drunkenness"?

let's get loud!
paula

Edited to add: have non pwp on your team and don't sweat the fields too much if you build a database - just do it as quickly and accurately as you can. Don't ever forget that there is a reason you don't work...lol

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 05-14-2008 at 06:43 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote