View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 06:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Broken friend

Thanks for asking about my son,he seems to be coping better at school at the moment,they have managed to keep him and this other child separate.Has big problems with eating at school often doesn't touch his packed lunch,he says its the mess and people eating bananas makes him feel really sick.I dont really know if I should be doing anything to stop his massive dislike of bananas,if we have them in the house he gets so worked up and angry.
Unfortunatly I have had a couple of bad months with my PD,the medication caused me to become very obsesive.I'd turn the computer on in the morning spend all day on it,forgetting about everything didn't do housework,have no food for dinner,late getting kids from school.I would seem hard done by if I had to stop to help kids with homework or if they needed the computer.For about a month most nights I would sit at the computer from 10pm right through to 7am.I would often just be watching to see if anyone was posting.some nights no posts ,it just seems silly how obsessions can effect us so much.I would also go on msn,but unfortuanatly meds made me hyper and I would flirt and go to far with people.Got obsessions with different people
wanted to know where they were all the time,obsessed with trying to get their msn adresses just so I could chat to them.Once I had got their adresses the thrill seemed not to be there as much as before.Anyway enough about me .Due to how I have been acting some of my sons issues have got worse probably feeling unsecure.I have changed my meds starting to feel a bit better but still having to fight some of my obsessions,I realise how I am effects my kids so I'm trying really hard,its just not easy.
My son has been off sick for the last three days,when his ill he gets alot more frustrated about things .Things have to be done a certain way and things have to be in the right places.His feeling much better today but he hasn't eaten much at all over the last week,think things are putting him off, he gets so frustrated about the smallest of things,but I guess that all part of OCD.
He still uses the punch bag to get rid of some of his anger and also still does his judo.
Thanks again for your post its good to have people who care and understand.
Dotty.
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-12-2009)