View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 01:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I will be taking my 13th injection tomorrow. Oh the emotions.............I have been awful. I am generally a very level headed non emotional person myself. Now I can't listen to certain songs or watch certain movies. I even just start to cry for now reason.

I am not sure what it is. I was dx'd in February so I am sure I am probably still going through the emotions of a dx and the disruption it causes.

There is also my age and the hormone issues that can come with it. So, who knows. Avonex can cause depression. I have never had trouble with depression. But maybe that is what is going on. It is difficult to know.

I hate throwing other medications into the mix just to deal with the side effects of a med I am already taking. That makes me crazy!

The thing that helps me the most is making sure I get enough sleep. Not just rest but SLEEP.

I know I didn't help any but I can sure relate.

LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissa_TX View Post

Thank you, Greta.
I've definitely considered that possibility as well. For me, it was just as hard to start the shots as it was to learn that I had MS in the first place, so that could be it. I just surprised and scared myself a little.
Started Avonex February 22 2008 (still progressing)
July 2009 started Betaseron.....

"Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference."
slskckjebw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote