View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 02:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You are not alone! I had to have my Avonex injections cut in half because the side effects are more than I can take. I still have side effects on 1/2 dose.

The side effects on the lower dose are better. I know my doctor wants me on the full dose. I think she is going to keep me on 1/2 and work me slowly back up to the full amount.

I am just not a good medication taker. I deal with a huge amount of anxiety when it comes to taking new medications.

I will suffer a long time before going to the doctor. I know this is not a good thing. I had had problems in the past with panic attacks and OCD.

Having to take medications for MS has been a really BIG deal for me. I am already on 4 different prescription medications. All 4 have fatigue as a side effect. It makes me feel like a MESS.

La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissa_TX View Post
This was VERY helpful, actually. I feel much better knowing that it isn't just me. I've requested Prozac from my doc... I have no problem masking the effects with another drug. I can't function like this!
Started Avonex February 22 2008 (still progressing)
July 2009 started Betaseron.....

"Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference."
slskckjebw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote