View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 02:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you. I was told about "Sleep Paralysis" before and looked it up, but my situation wasn't like that.

When I was asked to squeeze his hand, I did. My wife cradled my head to make sure my airways were clear and she says I moved (a little) to snuggle against her.

You may be right. I have an appointment with my Pulmonologist and Neurologist early next week.

Things aren't getting better on this sleep thing. In roughly the last 20 days my Service/Medic Alert Dog has saved me 3 times. My Pulmonary doctor sent me the paperwork for Ambry Genetics. They also do the DNA/Gene test for CCHS.

A very smart lady who frequents our forum PM'd and has emailed me more info about CCHS and that really fits me.

I found the SPO 7500 Pulse ox machine, which is usually $488 to about $600 on clearance for $199 so I bought it. NOW I can record the data and download it. Plus it has alarms that will sound off if my oxygen levels drop. Now if my hose were to break, the alarm would sound and I would get help or maybe it would wake me up. If I can remember how to wake up. My Apria rig did not allow me to use the software from Nonin. I called Apria today and told them to come get their stuff.

When something serious happens to me or a family member, or even a friend, I like to understand what went wrong. This post is working when nice people like yourself take the time to post your ideas. I am going to look at Sleep Paralysis again. Maybe I read the wrong part of the article. Take care, Dave