View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 02:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm liking this one, too. I just read this amazing book about how to maximize the web for business development. The only thing is, then we have to apply it and use it in real life.

For example, yesterday a fellow patient of my doctor's marched into his office waving the patent abstract about mucuna I found last week on the web. He read it with absolute fascination and excitement, obviously not having heard this info before. Now this doctor is a major PD research guy, and DEFINITELY goes to the same cocktail parties as the patent applicant doc. But didn't really know about it before?? My point is there is a lot of info out there, and it's great to think of ways to use it, maximize it, and I never would have gotten to it if I had to go to a dusty patent office and browse through a few tomes there - but then everyone has to talk to their fellow patients, their colleagues at cocktail parties and so forth,so we can make sense of it and use it. But sounds like this system has that in mind, too. Nice.
Fiona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote