View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh thank you MrsD, I appreciate the herb/supplement info, I think I might be lucky and be able to avoid this problem and still use Abilify sucessfully for some time. I just don't want to go into Diabetes II because of my desire to be able to have coherent thinking instead of the jumbled mess I existed with for thinking.

Please don't feel that it was you posting this today that set me off Mari, I had seen the commercial twice and was GOING to post something about my fears if this thread hadn't already been posted. So please don't feel bad. I have to admit I overreated a bit because of Jack's fear of losing me to a diabetic coma, but it runs heavily on my mother's side of the family and it scares me, but not due to anything you posted.

This also affects my family in that Jackie was taking abilify for a few years too and I don't think it helped him much. We'd have been better sticking with Risperdal which he took to begin with, I think. It is a criminal thing to use the public as free guinea pigs for their off label prescribing of drugs.