Old 05-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8rgirl View Post
That's cool! I am a landscape designer by trade having gotten a degree in horticulture. This is a very busy time of year for me and I am currently working on about 4 projects. Houseplants aren't really my thing - believe it or not, most of mine die due to lack of attention!

I know what they are and how to take care of them, but just don't have the time! Right now I have some very nice silk plants in my house! LOL! They dust well!

Here's one of my completed projects.
That reminds me of the garden with a path of fieldstone to the little pond and waterfall I made once for my ducks. I had Muscovies. Anyway, I made the winding path through the low ground cover from the edge of the garden to the center where the pond and waterfall were. It looked really pretty and I figured the ducks would follow the path. Yea right. They go in a straight line towards the water from the outside edge of the garden and trampled all the ground cover and other plants. I wasn't mad, just amused so I redid the path in a straight line and they followed it from then on.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote