View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 05:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Hi Mike! Great work bro!

Sorry to hear about the set backs, but press on my friend, the squeaky wheel gets the grease as they say. At least you articles are getting notice.

Quote:
ps On the short-term memory issue. In working on the article, I found that while my ability to understand technical materials remained relatively intact, my “expressive” functions deteriorated to the point that I could work almost for a full day and then have only a paragraph to show for it. And then, after I had “completed" a section of the article, I reviewed ten pages of it in double-spaced type, only to see the it was incomprehensible, with thoughts at once scattered and repeated throughout, in no apparent order.
I thought I was the only one that did this. It is very frustrating to say the least. At one time I could read over 1800 words per minute with over 80% comprehension. Now as I read, I read lines over and over, and cant remember what I read as I approach the end of the page. When I write it turns out just as you have said in the above quote.

I sure hope your doin well bro, and am glad to see that you have emersed yourself into some fine work.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote