Thread: what can I do?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face hi carlos

hi carlos
i wil start telling you i am not english, so it might be spelled wrong! I am a Dutch girl of 17 years old.

I understand what you are going through! A copple of months ago my dokter gave me the diagnose of meralgia paraesthetica .(finaly) after all these years of not knowing why my leg hurted and feeling like i'm over reacting i know what it is. The docter gave me anti depressants to, but it really made me sick.. i was dizzy all the time, couldn't stand on my feet so i stopped with these medication. There are other options! Right now i am on medicin against epilepsion. And these seem to work for me! twice a day one tablet and for the first time in a lot of moths i slept within a couple of minutes! But still some days are better than the other. I allready gave you suggestions, i allso have some ideas. If you have a busy life and have to walk a lot, try to sit more! moving a lot is causing the pain to get worse! When i go shopping, or after a long night i really feel it is true! A warme/cold bath, or warme/cold shower may ease the pain to! You are not the only one in this posithion, but it still sucks doesn't it! if you want you can add me on msn it is syl.1990 AT live.nl

Sylvia
syl.1990 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote