View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I agree

with Kmeb, that kind of stuff NEEDs to be checked out! Better to get it looked at before it might be too late.
Don't know how that neuro got your 'records' either in-house or maybe he too has been reading about our plights? Like DarlingDeb's priors posts. Either way YOU ARE GETTING HELP! Sounds to me as if that first Shands neuro gave you a short shrift? The consults I've had at big teaching hospitals in my area were short, because I'd copies of test results and all with me. The first time I was examined for well over an hour. The second a couple of years later it was at least 45 minutes! If I were you? With a new neuro I would expect nothing less than those times. My current neuro [second one] spent over 1-1/2 hours just 'going over' me! Must know every wart and or dimple I have? You know what I mean.
The key here is to get the right examinations, tests, and ideally treatments if possible. I for one truly hope that you get all three of the above. And, SOON! - j
Gosh a thought comes into mind? Does this mean we can't say that Dratted Doc any more? Are we gonna have to watch our language or something? Scary thought in general, tho I've little fear [I think?] I LIKE my docs. HUMMMMM.
I do believe that IF docs could get or try to get a better viewpoint from OUR perspectives that they might be better able to help some, many or most of us! I can always hope?
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote