View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

wanted to add also that because it was not my fault and the trucking company would not compensation fairly I has to sue so ...from 6-8-99 (date of accident) until the end of 2002 I was followed... video taped, phone tapped .. 'they' because of having head injury went ALL the way back into history to elementry school . and I had really hard time in highschool cus of my situation then... anyways I went to trial by jury ...1 to get a fair settlement first and for most!! and second to get neuro stimulator as a way to controll my pain over them morphine drip and meth patch as at the time it was considered a voodoo remedy and I dont believe even today if it is approved by the gov for treatment of face pain.??? Still in trail stage but I do see it being offered more so .... forwards march is what I say. I will take a neuro stimulator over any medication or drug hands down!!!!!!!!!
Sorry i vented off a little just cus it is growing close to aniv of my accident. but i should look at it a a reason to celebrate cus I am still around to bug you all. lol . hugs and thanks
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nik-key (05-19-2008)