View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 06:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lucy!!

I've been thinking about you wondering where you are.

I'm coming to terms that I am not the person I was nor will I be that person again.....it's like a rebirth...it's not going to be a burden but an adventure.....

You like me have always thought of ourselves as how we performed at work....work being very important for our egos. After all work is who we were. I am a so'n so....my job is so'so...well obviously that is not to be any longer.

We have to redefine ourselves.

We need to stop thinking with our heads and start thinking with our hearts as to who we are and we will be able to find the way to sucess in 'work' whatever it maybe and in our lives.

There is no going back....as there is darkness there now...our only way is forward, which is bright with light...like a blank canvas waiting and here we are....don't think about what to paint we need to just paint.

I took some sort of pill last night the my doctor prescribed for my headaches and nerve issues...I don't usually take any meds. I now remember why, I was totally drunk of that one little pill. I couldn't feel nor react to much of anything.....I was numb. I will not live that way, a pill to sleep/a pill to wake/a pill to be happy.

I'm looking to my heart to find my path and if I don't think with my head (as I have always done) it will come....

I have a connection to you though this injury we both have had....I'd like to encourage you and you me. To write, to express.

I look forward to hearing back from you...

Remember we have bright light all around us, ahead is light behind is dark...

Melek
melek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote