View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 07:52 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Anne

I'm so sorry you're going through so much right now. I wish there were words to take away the pain but we all know much too well that there aren't any. Please don't worry about the myth about the "3's".....that's just a superstition.

You and I have both have had more than our share of losses and I understand what you're going through - really, I do. At times it just feels overwhelming. I know the feeling of just wanting to "get off the ride".

All I can tell you is that you have lots of friends here (family, really) that love you and want to help. Nothing any of us can say or do can reverse what's already happened but we can offer a hug or just a word of compassion letting you know that you're not alone.

Even through your own pain you reach out to others in friendship and love and that says a lot about your sweet and compassionate nature. I sure do wish we didn't live so far away from each other or I'd come over and offer you a real hug and shoulder to cry on. But, cyber hugs and shoulders will have to do for now.

Don't punish yourself for what is totally out of your control. God knows your heart, Anne. He knows each of our hearts and will carry you through this trail just as He has carried me and countless others.

Just remember that we love you and care about you.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Kitty; 05-17-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (05-17-2008)