View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 08:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Link for TN event and creativity display

I hope this link will finally go ...... http://home.comcast.net/~bjchensley/

If you have any questions email me at judy4etsu or tennmike1957 --both at yahoo.com!

I know not much time, but if you have creative flair and cannot attend that weekend, please consider submitting any items for us to show others what talent people w/PD have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy4etsu View Post
On behalf of the Northeast TN Parkinson's Support Group, we would like to invite you, your family and friends to a family oriented Parkinson's weekend at Steele Creek Park in Bristol, TN June 13-15, 2008.

We are also looking for submissions to be displayed to showcase the talents of people with Parkinson's (family and other movement disorder patients also welcome to submit items) in our creativity display
!
Please see information in one link for event June 13-15 in Bristol TN/VA for Parkinson's at Steele Creek Park at (see my reply to this note so i can put the silly link in, this should make 10 posts!!!)

If you cannot attend perhaps you might be interested in sending a sample of a talent or hobby you have for us to showcase. See the link for the Creativity form at the same site above.

Thanks!
judy
judy4etsu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote