View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwall View Post
Dioesnt hurt my feeling any. I have 4 copies of xp pro here, and I am thinking of switching to mac anyways. Vista wont be around for to long. Compare it to win me or win 2000. All redheaded basted chidren of microsoft. They were phased out fast anyways. Vista fall sinto the same catagory. I read in the computer shop where I work some, that microsoft was already working on a new version of windows. To make you feel better, when xp came out it was terible. Had tons of issues, and problems that most wouldnt find. Microsoft did a great job fixing it with sp1.

Like I stated, I am moving to mac for my school work, but keeping windows for my picture and video work I do.

You will always be able to find a copy of xp always.
You know what Brandon, that's exactly what I did. I switched to a MAC. I was just fine with Windows XP, but needed a new laptop and 3 of my most expensive and most used software programs were not compatible with Vista. There was no way I was going to go through the aggravation that I was witnessing with everyone else in that arena so I bought a MAC.

My computer guru installed a parallel platform on it and I run Windows XP for those programs and MAC OS system for everything else. I have the best of both world and I didn't have to buy any new software.

I love my MAC. I started out in the Apple world back in 1984 when they first hit the market but couldn't get support when we moved to the West coast so switched to the PC world. Now I am back and am loving my new BLACK MAC book (waving at AMN!)

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote