View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 10:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy I haven't been on in a while

My name is Jennifer and I have hydro. I haven't been on in a while because I guess I got tired of people not paying attention to me. I know I haven't had as many things done as most of you have, but I would still like to have someone to talk to and for someone to listen to me, even if it isn't about hydro. The majority of the time, it should be about hydro, since I have it to. I just want to be able to help and for people to help me. Since I haven't had the majority of the problems some people have had I don't know what to talk about.

A litlle about me. I was born with hydro. I only weighed 2lbs 2ozs. I have a mild mental disability. I like sports. I like soccer, football, and basketball. I used to play high school soccer. I played basketball in elementary school. I have a brother that coaches football. My favorite teams are the Kentucky Wildcats, Detriot Pistons and the New England Patriots. Sports usually keeps my mind off of my hydro, I have been in the dumps lately because I can't find friends, so I turned here. If anyone needs to talk I should be on here.

Jennifer
Jennifer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote