View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Jennifer!

Well I am glad you are back with us. I dont have hydro but I am good at talking .

I love sports. Used to play soccer too all the way through college. I was right wing. Not so much anymore, they grow those gals way to big for me.

As you can see from my Avatar I love University of Michigan Football. And uh yeah...Tom Brady....one the UM"s best. So by default...I love the Patriots! Oh my hubby loves the Pistons but I am out here in Laker land so Go Lakers!

Lets see what else can I tell you about me. I love TV. So much so I work in advertising. So next time you see a commercial for a movie you know someone like me put it there. And I love going to the movies. Mostly for the popcorn and rasinets. . This weekend I might go see Narnia. I never read those books but I liked the first movie. Oh yeah and I am a Harry Potter geek!

Today I am going to ge a bike so I can start exercising and losing weight. Whats wrong with me...some autoiumme problems and some neck back issues. But this place has helped me so much.

Lets continue to chat

P.S. I do have some photos up in the photo gallery if you want to see them.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote