View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 05:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hit the Zoplicone.It was prescribed for me a while back as I was going 4 days at a stretch without sleep.I have said before...I have woken up with a ch eese grater stuck to my cheek,a ham sandwich stuck on my forehead and a few weeks ago I fell asleep at the wheel of the car...so I guess it`s no joking matter,
Zoplicone is for serious sleep disorders and I am allowed only 2 a week...to be takken only quarter hoiur before you go to bed.
Wow do they knock me out...but first I hallucinate. It`s never about Brad Pitt or Colin Farrell though.The first time it happened the computer was screaming at me to rip all the keys off the keyb oard....so I did.
Oh my gosh..how scary is that.
Being in the ukI get to chat to you lot...during your daylight hours...but I mainly tidy drawers or sort out old magazines...jobs which demand me being alone to do them.I sometimes go window shopping on the internet and other times I just sit and smoke my trusty ciggies.
Know what you mean about the tipping forward...thought it was just me who did that.....my kids have caught me ma ny a time before my head has hit the deck.It`s scary for them too I guess.
I don`t like goin g to bed cos of the discomfort and pain but as I said in my waterbed thread.....sleeping on heaps of duvets help with the comfort thing.
Go a stealing girl!!!!
x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote