View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 12:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
glad the doc gave u a new brace,

dont mess it up more than it is, I had to have total reconstructive surgery, pins, staples, pain with the weather changes,

and not to scare you but they drilled through my bones to bring ligaments from other side to help on my ankle, this all was my fault cause i kept working when it should of been rested,

so now i pay the price, take care so you dont have to pay the price, tendons and ligaments are nothing to mess with, sorry didnt mean to be a nagging dad about this,

get better soon

oh i can recite my alphabet backwards, dont ask me when or how i learned this, problaly when at school using those big black markers or the rubber cement
Thanks for the words of caution experience, and get better wish too. I sure don't want anything like that to happen to me.

My Dad thinks I should be tap dancing or something. I'm following my docs advice not to go without a brace, except for showering and sleeping.

Now I wonder how many patients showered in it before the docs had to tell all the patients not to do that.

I too can recite the alphabet backwards. I blame it on a long bout of insomnia back in the 80's. I tried counting sheep first.

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote