View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue funny....

There used to be a survey according to BRAND also in the past.

i.e. personalities-- who drives a VW bug, etc?

We both have Toyota Siennas ... My husband's is green (but I picked that color for him) and mine of course is red. LOL Not candy red, but Salsa red. DUH?
My old Ford van was CANDY red! LOL

My husband likes silver and metallic light blues, but I almost had a fatal crash driving his light blue old van... a person in a turnaround didn't see me coming at 45 mph, and pulled out in front of me suddenly. Luckily the lane next to me was empty and I swerved into it, while skidding. We ended up touching bumpers, and her passenger screaming and waving her arms.

So when we bought our next cars, we discussed VISIBILITY... hence I am red all the time now! Police watch red cars mercilessly too! But I am lucky, I have no tickets! LOL

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (05-18-2008)