View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 10:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Safe Inner Cleansing Techniques?

Here's one for ya - do any of you who have been on PD meds for a LONG time - like 10-12 years plus, have any experience with safe cleaning out methods recently? I'm talking abolut colonics, or juice fasts, chelation, even saunas etc....I already had my amalgam fillings replaced long ago. But given how long I have been on the meds, my doctor says that he thinks it is not advisable to do anything that might 'stress' the body and thereby upset some unknown systematic weakness....and I think he might have a point. I get terrified of ever even throwing up because it dumps all the meds out of my system and sets me up for violent and scary dystonia....

But with all these meds circulating through me, and a probably not optimally functioning digestive tract, it feels like it would do me a world of good to clean out some, and probably make everything work better. I do daily gentle abdominal massage and feel that helps a little keeping everything stimulated and moving - in fact self massage all over, including the face every morning, is great way to keep your tissues alive. Any other thoughts?
Fiona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote