View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if (((Bizi))) knows we all have a purpose - to love ourselves and one another. And of course, we all have special purposes in life. I feel closer to mine all the time (when not bound up in depression, lol).

I wonder about Ms. Alffe's pastor. She sounds like a lovely person.

I wonder how nice it is to see Mr. Moose jump in here now and then. Something about that guy.

I wonder if Bobby knows how much I admire him. Probably not, but I do.

I wonder about a lot of people at NT and just how wonderful I think they all are. Fighting the odds...moving forward the best that they can...embracing life the best that they can.

I wonder at how beautiful it is here today and I gotta mow that lawn!!!! It's only 70 degrees with a cool/warm wind (if you can imagine that) and a clear blue sky.

I wonder if I will plant any flowers today. I'm not sure exactly where I want to put them yet.

I wonder that it was nice to see a few people post about Dogwoods. I kinda wish I had known more about them and gotten one that gets red flowers, but the Kousa sounds very nice too. But *sniff, I'll miss my poor crabapple, but within a month it will be virtually leafless.

I wonder at how nice it was to see all the great birthday wishes, and how nice it is to share a birthday with ((Nik-key)).

I wonder if my dear friend "Duck" will join NT. She's very special to me and if she does, I hope you get to know her. She's an astounding and wonderful person.

I wonder about my godmother/cousin who just stopped by with birthday wishes. She's 10 years older than me and has twin daughters, BOTH of who have bipolar, and she just doesn't understand. I gave her a book to read (that I intended to send to Alffe, but I'll take it with me in July) about a young woman's experience with bipolar.

I wonder if I can give hugs to the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-18-2008), bizi (05-19-2008), Burntmarshmallow (05-18-2008), Koala77 (05-19-2008)