View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 06:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I should have stayed in bed (vent)

I need to vent and I don't really even know where to start....

I have been feeling punky for quite some time now but after what happened yesterday, I just want to go crawl in a hole.

If I go into specifics you would all fall asleep before you finish reading this so this is the short story.

I got into a huge fight with my oldest son! It carried over to my middle son who is now very angry with me. After hanging up from my oldest boy, I said a few choice things about him. (guess what? I forgot to hang up the phone and oldest ds heard everything I said) It was all true but I would have never said it in front of him. Anway, he called back and told me he would never speak to me again!

After all that my nerves were shot and I needed to iron a few things (Yes, I still iron alot!!)

One of the things I wanted to press was my middle son's graduation gown. (he graduates this sunday)

I thought the iron was on cool and when I put it to the gown, I put a huge burn in it.

OMG!!!!!! I just started balling. I am so stressed and that was just the icing on the cake.

I am going over to the school this morning and pray that they ordered a few extra so I can buy him a new one.

I don't think I have ever been so down in my life. The last day or two every time I open my mouth, I start to cry!!!

My kids are mad at me DH is mad at me and I don't really like myself too much right now either.

Wish me luck on the graduation gown!! I really hope I can get him a new one.

I think I will go back to bed and cover my head

I just want it all to go away

Roadtrip Wannabe
Bannet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote