View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 08:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jeff..I am just so sorry for your whole situation..
I'm just wondering though if you had someone with less of a medical background if they'd be willing to do it less expensively.. if they could be trained to do the cares...
It seems like you have a really close relationship with them..but your life is worthwhile my friend...
Pleaese try to explore every option thoroughly...a circle of friends, family, church...
I think trying to arrange cares before you vent will be a really smart move on your part..let people who are close to you know what you are thinking about doing..ask if they are willing to help...and specifically with what...
Maybe they can give you better advice than..I have so far...and lead you to better avenues to explore..
The person who helped the most with us was the hospital social worker..she applied for all types of things for Gary's care...and coordinated with his insurance companies for us...many things were turned down..but some things were covered it was all worth a shot..
Jeff,,hanging in there..you are thinking about this early which is good..it gives you more time to explore options....Lisa
lisag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote