View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 03:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Medication that is current - past ones too

I hope that the list doesn't scare any one....
AM - 2/Welbutrine, 1/thyroxine,2/Ridilin(40 mg), Concerta, and Kelp.
PM - 1/Welbutrine, 3/Ultram, 1/2Citaplopram,Ridilin(10mg), Serequil, & Prazosin.

My PRN's are Ultram, Midrin, Promethazine, Stadol, Tordol, Viseral,( the last two are IM), Indomicine, Chyl Hydr., Oxicontin, Baclophen, and a standing order at the ER for 200mg Demeral.

I think that is it, but I don't promise it every thing today.
In the past everything from asprine and No Doze, Beta Blockers, Calcium inhibitors, Ant seizure meds, Blood pressure meds, and the list goes on!

I would appreciate any ideas that have work or alternative medicine as well.

You don't feel like you live with migraines, you are dying with them.

Thank you for any suggestions you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8rgirl View Post
Welcome to our headache forum Denise and welcome to Neurotalk.

Migraines are strange disorders, I will admit that. I have suffered from them since I was in my early twenties and have had all sorts of symptoms but can't say I have had a TIA. I do have MS and have had one bout of seizures associated with this wonderful disease so can relate to the seizure issue.

I have been through every medication, therapy and combinations of both to try to get a handle on them and after giving up and learning to just deal with them, my neurologist put me on Topamax. It doesn't work for everyone, but it certainly has for me.

I hope someone else in the forum can answer your TIA/Migraine question but in the meantime, check out the sticky at the top of the forum for some related links with information. Maybe there is something useful.

If you come across some helpful information, please pass it along so I (or one of the other moderators) can add it to the list.

Would you mind sharing what type of medication you are currently taking to control your migraines? Any dietary controls?

Nice to meet you and I hope you find some relief.

Denise
dkcw1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote