View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Paul, all I can say is, "Wow!". All or your knowledge is amazing and appreciated. Since I have posted my original thread, I have taken 6 hydroxo injections in a row, after the 6th one, I started to feel funny, i.e. heart racing, chest pain, and since then I have cut back to an injection every other day. As of the day before yesterday, I was taking only (1) 1000 mcg of m-b12, I took (2) lozenges yesterday, and I notice my feet aren't burning so much, they feel a lot better today, so I took 2 again (1 in the AM, and 1 in the PM). I also will be taking a m-b12 injection tomorrow AM, and we'll see how that goes. My doc will be testing my serum, MMA and homocysteine, and some other tests the 3rd week of June. I am taking probiotics now, because the doc who gave me the Tequin, really clobbered me with antibiotics, so my Naturopath doc, told me I should take some. He recommended Pro8. As of April 29th, my serum b12 was back up to 521, that was after 5 weeks of the Jarrow's 1000 mcg. He also tested my C-Reactive Protein, which was 1.6 (0.0-4.9). I can't thank you enough for responding to me. I'm reading everything you have written over and over again to try to understand this. Thanks again. D
mountainpass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote