Thread: hi
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry that I haven't really been around to respond to any posts lately. I've just been so emotionally drained lately that I haven't really wanted to do anything but sleep (and when I try to do that, I never can).

I went to see my doctor today (t-doc) and told her of the problems I was having as far as anger and depression were concerned. She decided to put me on Lexapro. It's a medicine I don't know very much about, so I guess I'll have to do some research on it before I start taking it. She wants to target my anxiety, which I think is a great idea. I'm so tired of being so scared all the time for nothing. After a while it really makes you feel washed out.

Other than that, I've been struggling to keep up with school and my son on top of work. Work has been very difficult lately. I've worked 12 of the last 14 days. I guess that doesn't help as far as being drained is concerned. It's not really surprising that I've come down with a horrible head cold, I suppose. It's all par for the course, however. I have to do what I have to do in order to make ends meet. It's not easy, but it is necessary.

Anywho, I just wanted to drop by and give you all an update. I'll catch up on the other threads pretty soon here.

Thanks for all of those who were wondering about me. On these chilly nights, it gives one a little warm feeling inside. Thanks
muttontastic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-20-2008), Burntmarshmallow (05-20-2008), Curious (05-20-2008), Twinkletoes (05-19-2008)