View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 07:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You guys are a trip Yes the gown issue is resolved. The new gown is hanging on a hanger in the laundry room. Everytime I walk past it I get the heebee geebees. It's like if I look at it, it will melt right before my eyes

He graduates on Sunday, his last day of school is tomorrow and for some strange reason I just want it to hurry up!

This planning for graduation has for some reason just been awful.

I did his grad pictures myself but sent them off to be printed. (it was cheaper than using my own ink).

Anyway I was told they would be ready by 3:00 yesterday. I went to pick them up....They are not there! The store calls the driver and he says he won't be there until 4:30

It was too far to drive back home so I stayed and waited until 5:00. Still no driver. I was beyond furious!!!!

I told the manager that I would be back today by 10:00. If my photo cards were not there......Heads would roll! I then preceded to turn my walker around and limped out of the store (I'm sure he was really scared of me)

It just seems it is one thing after another. Really looking forward to Sunday!!!!

Roadtrip Wannabe
Bannet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (05-20-2008)