View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 08:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My experience was with a neuro and he would not look at the records from the other Dr s. He said he does not look because he is making an independent opinion. He spent a total of 13 minutes with me and that included the hello and how are you. I was in his office for a total of 13 minutes.....and from that he was able to write up this big report of several pages. Of course, with it ending with he thought I could work at some level so that was that for me.

I know there are others that have had good results with state appointed Drs and had good exams. I just was not one of them. But then, I am sure the ALJ that had my case knows who to send people to when he wants documents to deny their case. He is known for that in our area with all attorneys and even the SSA office.

Other than the 13 min. eval. the other professional he called in was a Dr in no mans land that could barely speak english and he sent him what he wanted him to review. He called him on the phone while we were in our little hearing and the man had never laid eyes on me at all. Sounds like a fair hearing, don't you think?? Even though the Drs that see me on a regular basis state I can't work, those opinions do not matter at all.

Sorry for venting. I am just so tired and depressed over all of this.
gamgam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote