View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #96

I still wonder who will have the honor of starting our 100th Wonder Thread. (*Hint - The mother of the SOS board? ) Shall we draw names, or give the honor to Ms. Alffe?

I wonder that I highly recommend to our female friends here that they scrub up those toes and feet, and fingernails and hands, and paint those nails. Amazing how different you feel after doing this, don't ask me why. And maybe it's just me. (How's that for a strange tip?)

I wonder how nice BJ's post is.

I wonder that I'd like to buy some new perennials but geesh...who has the money? Not me.

I wonder at how so many people are struggling financially. I, for one, don't drive nearly as much as I did. Look for food bargains. Though I do splurge on some things, like a nice bread occasionally.

I wonder how Starbucks is doing with their business or if people are cutting down on those expensive drinks.

I wonder at how absolutely beautiful the moon was last night. Maybe BMW and I were looking at it at the same time. But I laid in my dark bedroom and watched it out my bedroom window for awhile before going to sleep. My god it was beautiful. I especially liked when it was just passing from behind my maple and I could see the leaves gently blowing around.

I wonder if I can leave love and hugs for the room (and also thank a couple people for the beautiful birthday cards and gifts).

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-21-2008), Burntmarshmallow (05-20-2008), Curious (05-20-2008), Koala77 (05-21-2008), MooseasaurusRex (05-21-2008), Twinkletoes (05-21-2008)